vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/23

OFFNY

o

Dustin McGowan has issued 8 free passes (6 walks and 2 hit batsmen) in 13 innings pitched so far this season.

That's an average of 1 free pass every 1.625 innings.

Chris Tillman has been ........ Chris Tillman.

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nick Markakis - RF

Nelson Cruz - DH

Chris Davis - 1B

Adam Jones - CF

Matt Wieters - C

J.J. Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 3B

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

David Lough - LF

Chris Tillman - RHP (2-1, 1.71 ERA)

TORONTO BLUE JAYS

Jose Reyes - SS

Melky Cabrera - LF

Jose Bautista - RF

Edwin Encarnacion - DH

Juan Francisco - 1B

Dioner Navarro - C

Colby Rasmus - CF

Brett Lawrie - 3B

Ryan Goins - 2B

Dustin McGowan - RHP (1-1, 4.85 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would point out that McGowan's lone win so far is against Chris Tillman:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BAL/BAL201404110.shtml

Ugh.

8 innings, 0 earned runs, and he (Tillman) still got the L for his efforts.

I'm glad that he came back in his next start, where he was mediocre (5 innings, 3 runs, 4 walks), but still managed to gut it out and hold the lead that our offense game him to get the W.

So glad to see Hardy in the lineup so Flaherty can play 3B and Schoop can play 2B!

No doubt. As much as Machado's absence has hurt, its been Hardy's injury issue(s) that has really killed the IF defense. I don't worry about this setup defensively. But I worry about the non-Hardy set up a lot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Why the crap is yesterday's game thread the first one coming up? lol I didn't check the date before clicking- so here's a repost. ;)

Alright. I haven't been too involved in game threads this season yet, so I'm gonna jump in from the start to see if it came switch up some mojo. I went entirely too homer for my fantasy baseball team- Davis, JOnes, Machado, Markakis, Ubaldo... (1st year I decided NOT to take Wieters- and boom - off he goes)...

I could care less about fantasy success- obviously- if the team is still doing well.

So I guess the mojo I'm talking about is Davis. Maybe he can bust out with a 2 homerun game tonight for me... and O's fans everywhere?!?!?!

Let's go Orange!

Archived