Time for these road warriors to win some games at home

Frobby

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are bad at home, especially on Sundays. I don't know why they can't win on Sundays.

Of course Flaherty hit a home run in the ninth-inning when there's no pressure. When we needed him in the ninth against the White Sox, he grounded into a double-play.

23-18 on the road

16-17 at home

Time to start giving the home fans something to cheer for! There's still time to have June turn out to be a great month (12-8 so far).

I'll 2nd that SHOOing out the Sunday crowds by the top of the 6th inning is BAD FOR BUSINESS let alone my sanity. :mwahaha:

I'll 2nd that SHOOing out the Sunday crowds by the top of the 6th inning is BAD FOR BUSINESS let alone my sanity. :mwahaha:

The O's are 1-6 in Sunday home games this year, including losses of 11-3, 9-3, 11-1, and 12-7. If the O's keep this up, they're going to have to give refunds to fans who have the Sunday season ticket plan.

• 4 weeks later...

The O's are now 32-23 on the road after their West Coast swing. Amazingly, they have not had a losing road trip this entire season!

The team struggled at home early in the year, but has played better the last few homestands (7-4 and 3-2 in the last two before the break). Let's make this a good one.

The O's are now 32-23 on the road after their West Coast swing. Amazingly, they have not had a losing road trip this entire season!

The team struggled at home early in the year, but has played better the last few homestands (7-4 and 3-2 in the last two before the break). Let's make this a good one.

16-10 in their last 26 home games.

27-23 overall.

Let's not have losing homestand the rest of the season.

16-10 in their last 26 home games.

27-23 overall.

17-10 in their last 26 home games.

28-23 overall.

Archived