David Ross - C

Jackie Bradley Jr. - CF

Xander Bogaerts - 3B

Jake Peavy - RHP (1-7, 4.82 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today is the sixth, but in any case, the Orioles need to take care of Peavy and the rest of their business.

Thanks, Don. :)

Weams, Tony, Paul, please edit the thread title when you can.

Really? John Lackey running his mouth about Cruz? I cannot stand that guy. :angryfire:

Lackey's a low life, regardless of his Cruz comments. Let's go Orioles and KG, let's win the rubber game. This is an important game. We want to stay on a winning roll, and beat a division foe with a losing record, let's bury BOS.

Divorced his wife while she was recovering from breast cancer.

I know right? What a first class a-hole. Maybe Lackey should take PEDs so he can have the strength to close his freakin' mouth while he's pitching. He's probably the only person I've seen who's physical appearance wouldn't change were he to become a part of a zombie apocalypse.

Howdy all,

I hope we can take the series today. Offense was a little disappointing in game one yesterday, but they hit a couple of dingers, and then put together a few hits with runners in scoring position in one big inning to take a lead that our bullpen would not let loose. A shame that Nelson didn't get his cycle-it look like he may have started off the plate a little slowly, but it was an exciting play in any case.

Archived