Luuuuuuke!

Rene88

Politics. His remarks are beyond ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, his remarks are WAY worse then the actions of fine folks like Delmon Young and KRod.

Go ahead, commit a hate crime, go ahead assault your father in law, that's fine. But don't go using your first amendment rights where I can hear them!

Sounds like the man really helped some of his Latin teammates, but calling other people "animal" or "savages" just isn't right.

Seems like he was looking for a way out of his Korean contract and he got it. Wonder what he called his Asian teammates....

Yea, his remarks are WAY worse then the actions of fine folks like Delmon Young and KRod.

Go ahead, commit a hate crime, go ahead assault your father in law, that's fine. But don't go using your first amendment rights where I can hear them!

You have made your viewpoint clear on those topics:)

And I have stated how I feel.

People disagree every day.

You're the kind of person who dislikes someone because of their political views? That's my least favorite type of person of all time.

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't say I dislike someone because of his political views. He stated the president wasn't born here!

Trying to negate the president's authenticity because he is a gun-crazed hillbillie is okay then. Got it. Thanks.

That isn't a political view. That is moronic.

Archived