Yankees Nearing Deal For Chase Headley (Done Deal - NY Trades Solarte +DePaula)

Greg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>yanks send depaula, solarte to sd forn healdey, which pays $1M plus in cash</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Don't know much about the guys the Yankees sent. Anyone have any info on who they would compare to in our system? Not that I wanted him (nor do we have a need for him).

Lew Ford and and Mike Wright or Ed Rodriquez?

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/nyy/bernie-pleskoffs-initial-scouting-report-on-yankees-no-4-prospect-rafael-de-paula?ymd=20130906&content_id=59730854&vkey=news_nyy

DePaula is a just outside the Top 100 kind of guy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>DePaula has a good arm and will be a big leaguer, but he's used multiple false/unverified DOBs. Written this multiple times. Not a secret.</p>— Ben Badler (@BenBadler) <a href="

">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Definately a win for the Yankees.

Headley is hitting .320 in July

I expect him to have a resurgence in New York at the plate and his defense if very good.

Of course I don't think it really matter unless Tanaka comes back healthy or the Yankees get one of the TOR starters.

I expect him to have a resurgence in New York at the plate and his defense if very good.

Of course I don't think it really matter unless Tanaka comes back healthy or the Yankees get one of the TOR starters.

Since the Yankees will be out of this in 10 days and Tankaka is having his surgery, what makes you think that they can win anything that deprives them of their number four prospect?

De finite is always more understandable that the in finite.

DePaula is a just outside the Top 100 kind of guy.

I don't think he is a top 100 guy anymore he was when they thought he was 17 when they signed him not 20. Since then he has not been anything special and has been awrul this season in A ball and 23.

I would say this is Flaherty and Hobgood comp. Solarte was nothing special at all.

Archived