+ Reply to Thread

Question about tickets

So I was planning on going to the Yankees game on Tuesday since tickets were only 9 bucks but it looks like its going to be rained out and I'm not going to be driving 7 hours round trip for rain. So I just decided to go to the Wednesday game today instead but all the 16 dollar tickets are sold out and do not want to splurge for the next level since I'm a broke college kid and I'm paying for two people.

So basically, I'm asking if scalping at OPCY is as serious as I've read/is it a better idea to try to buy at the box office instead of paying the ~$15 charges of buying online/wait until the day of to see if stubhub prices will come down?

I know there are a quite of few of these types of threads but after reading a few, I couldn't find any that answered my questions

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by VTech View Post
    So I was planning on going to the Yankees game on Tuesday since tickets were only 9 bucks but it looks like its going to be rained out and I'm not going to be driving 7 hours round trip for rain. So I just decided to go to the Wednesday game today instead but all the 16 dollar tickets are sold out and do not want to splurge for the next level since I'm a broke college kid and I'm paying for two people.

So basically, I'm asking if scalping at OPCY is as serious as I've read/is it a better idea to try to buy at the box office instead of paying the ~$15 charges of buying online/wait until the day of to see if stubhub prices will come down?

I know there are a quite of few of these types of threads but after reading a few, I couldn't find any that answered my questions

thanks in advance
    You will never find them cheaper than the 16.

schittenden is offline Plus Members Since 8/13 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Are you an Os fan? If so, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by schittenden View Post
    Are you an Os fan? If so, PM me.
    it seems your PM's are full. Yes, I'm an O's fan

Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You will never find them cheaper than the 16.
    That's what I thought but they are sold out, guess there's a reason for that