Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a 13 game plan and have already purchased my playoff package. No email for additional tickets yet.

I just assumed I wouldn't be able to buy more tickets until after the current offer for 2015 season plan deposits....which ends sunday at midnight.

"Make a deposit by Sunday, September 21 at 11:59 p.m. on a 2015 Season Plan and be guaranteed an opportunity to buy 2014 Orioles postseason tickets before the general public."

But thanks for the heads up....hopefully I see an email today. Will report back when I get it.

And how will the extra ticket offer work? How many additional tickets/games will we be able to buy? Any idea?

So my wife is saying we can go to a game, but I told her it's a little convoluted in how you go about getting tickets. I registered but I assume I'm probably just going to be looking on Stubhub. Anyone got an idea how much people will jack them up on there? I usually buy regular season from there and it's pretty reasonable...but I can't imagine what the playoff games are going to be like.

You can buy up to the amount of your 2014 season ticket package. So if you currently have 2 season tickets you can buy 2

Additional per game.

Yeah, I know I'll only be able to buy 2 per game, but I guess I was asking if ALL games would be available to purchase from. Or if we had a limited pool with the 13 game package. I guess only time will tell.

I'm really hoping to get game 1 tix to each round since my 6 ticket playoff package was for game 2 of each round.

So my wife is saying we can go to a game, but I told her it's a little convoluted in how you go about getting tickets. I registered but I assume I'm probably just going to be looking on Stubhub. Anyone got an idea how much people will jack them up on there? I usually buy regular season from there and it's pretty reasonable...but I can't imagine what the playoff games are going to be like.

My buddy was looking yesterday at some site....not sure if it was stubhub or not, but 2 seats in section 60 for game 2 of ALDS were like $415 bucks. I paid $140 for 2 seats in section 64. I'd say you're looking at $150-$200 per ticket in lower level for first round.

And make sure you register her also. I got game 1 ALDS tickets back in 2012 with a similar registration.....so there IS a chance.

My buddy was looking yesterday at some site....not sure if it was stubhub or not, but 2 seats in section 60 for game 2 of ALDS were like $415 bucks. I paid $140 for 2 seats in section 64. I'd say you're looking at $150-$200 per ticket in lower level for first round.

And make sure you register her also. I got game 1 ALDS tickets back in 2012 with a similar registration.....so there IS a chance.

Looks right. Got four in section 53 for $160 a piece for game 1. Game 2 tickets were a tad higher.

Archived