Torii Hunter - RF

Miguel Cabrera - 1B

Victor Martinez - DH

Julio Daniel Martinez - LF

Nick Castellanos - 3B

Alex Avila - C

Andrew Romine - SS

Rajai Davis - CF

Justin Verlander - RHP (15-12, 4.54 ERA)

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nick Markakis - RF

Alejandro De Aza - LF

Adam Jones - CF

Nelson Cruz - DH

Steve Pearce - 1B

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 3B

Caleb Joseph - C

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Wei-Yin Chen - LHP (16-6, 3.54 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is killing me. Yesterday was no problem, since I knew the game would come on after I got home from work, so I just went about my day, did my work, went home, put the game on. Today? I can't focus, knowing that at noon it comes on, and I'm going to be sitting at my desk trying to juggle work and having the game streaming on one of my screens, it's like the anticipation is destroying me haha, noon just needs to get here already!

This is killing me. Yesterday was no problem, since I knew the game would come on after I got home from work, so I just went about my day, did my work, went home, put the game on. Today? I can't focus, knowing that at noon it comes on, and I'm going to be sitting at my desk trying to juggle work and having the game streaming on one of my screens, it's like the anticipation is destroying me haha, noon just needs to get here already!

I pushed my appointments to Monday

Hopefully today is slow at work so I can stream it on one of my screens. Multiple monitors is a beautiful thing to have for situations like this!

Can you (or anyone) help me figure out how to stream the game? I don't have cable TV at home so I can't sign in to the stupid TBS app/website. Is there an alternative?

The coverage on MLB network is just disgusting!

"....Detroit needs to look at the names on the back of their jersey's, no way Baltimore should hit the tigers like that...."

(15 minute tribute to Verlander, 5 min on Chen) ".....ok, Chen is just outclassed."

Let's show them AGAIN what we did all season! :thumbsup1:

.......beer assistant! :beerchug1:

Pitching Chen is a mistake today. I'm really surprised at Buck.

...and I hope I'm wrong.

According to MLB network, you are correct.

A lot of people were skeptical when we pitched Saunders in 2012, let's just hope Buck knows something we don't.

Archived