Dyson Said He Doesn't Expect Series To Return To Baltimore

section18

Buck needs to post Dyson's comments in the locker room not that they need any special fodder to fuel off to win the series. Dyson was asked if he thinks the series will return to Baltimore and he said no and doesn't think the Orioles do either. KC people were not happy to hear he gave that quote.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buck needs to post Dyson's comments in the locker room not that they need any special fodder to fuel off to win the series. Dyson was asked if he thinks the series will return to Baltimore and he said no and doesn't think the Orioles do either. KC people were not happy to hear he gave that quote.

What shred of evidence have any of us seen that would indicate he is wrong? Seriously? Unless you score 10 runs on one of their starters, what chance do you have? They roll out one cyborg after another from the pen. Their 9 hitter is better than most teams' 5 hitter. Nothing but speed all over the place. They decide they need to score in an inning and like magic, they score. We have not had the lead once. How many innings have we gotten them 1-2-3? One inning? They have zero injured players.

I love our guys and I am so appreciative of the season they had, but I have never seen an opponent where I literally feel powerless watching.

What shred of evidence have any of us seen that would indicate he is wrong? Seriously? Unless you score 10 runs on one of their starters, what chance do you have? They roll out one cyborg after another from the pen. Their 9 hitter is better than most teams' 5 hitter. Nothing but speed all over the place. They decide they need to score in an inning and like magic, they score. We have not had the lead once. How many innings have we gotten them 1-2-3? One inning? They have zero injured players.

I love our guys and I am so appreciative of the season they had, but I have never seen an opponent where I literally feel powerless watching.

I feel the same.. they have an answer for every situation they're in.

Our failure to execute with runners in the scoring position is the reason they haven't lost a lead....no othereason.

Was just about to post this. This is the kind of thing this team will feed off. I am personally very happy to see Dyson made these comments publicly. Now the pressure is squarely on the Royals.

Pressure? Do they feel pressure? Normal humans feel pressure....not sure about this bunch.

Not true, Infante has been playing through a nagging shoulder injury.

Was just about to post this. This is the kind of thing this team will feed off. I am personally very happy to see Dyson made these comments publicly. Now the pressure is squarely on the Royals.

Sorry, but this is obviously not true. The pressure doesn't transfer to the team leading 2-0 because of one dumb thing one of their young players said.

Archived