Alex Gordon LF

Salvador Perez C

Omar Infante 2B

Mike Moustakas 3B

Jeremy Guthrie RHP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Everything's meaningful. That's the beauty of the playoffs. Every single play, ever single at-bat usually counts."

Brady Anderson

"Just to keep perspective. It's not that big of a deal to lose two games in a row. Obviously, you've got to win two out of three to come back here. Again, two-game losing streaks happen during the season all the time. Obviously, you're in a hole, you realize that, but it's no time to be down. It's really not."

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2014/10/anderson-reminds-orioles-to-keep-their-perspective-going-into-game-3.html

i guess it'a because hundley is 2 for 5 off guthrie, but that's a small sample size, gotta go joseph with his defense ugh

I refuse to think this is the reason. Those games probably came at Coors anyway.

I'm really mystified why Caleb isn't in. The Royals could steal 3 or 4 bases today easily.

I refuse to think this is the reason. Those games probably came at Coors anyway.

I'm really mystified why Caleb isn't in. The Royals could steal 3 or 4 bases today easily.

Hundley hits .400 against Guthrie. And maybe Buck will pull the Delmon card early. Or against the first lefty.

Archived