Caleb Joseph on Royals last night.

Greg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Welcome back to earth boys.</p>— Caleb Joseph (@McGrattan17) <a href="

">October 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tumblr_inline_ndri5vMmgN1shrb8p.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Welcome back to earth boys.</p>— Caleb Joseph (@McGrattan17) <a href="
">October 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Win or lose the Royals are the American League Champs and are playing on the big stage. Caleb is sitting home on his couch watching like the rest of us.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Win or lose the Royals are the American League Champs and are playing on the big stage. Caleb is sitting home on his couch watching like the rest of us.
Can you imagine the reaction if a "nobody" on the Royals tweeted something like this if we swept them? People went crazy about the Dyson thing.

I expected better of Joseph personally

Yep, it is tough to read tone from tweets but it seems like bitterness to me too. I can't say I blame him though, the Royals have been playing with horseshoes up their butts for the last two weeks.

Can you imagine the reaction if a "nobody" on the Royals tweeted something like this if we swept them? People went crazy about the Dyson thing.

I expected better of Joseph personally

Yep, it is tough to read tone from tweets but it seems like bitterness to me too. I can't say I blame him though, the Royals have been playing with horseshoes up their butts for the last two weeks.

Reading this from Joseph, and reading Roch's blog about the classless Royals, I think it's fairly evident that the Royals REALLY pissed our guys off. Joseph wouldn't send something like this out unless the Royals were rubbing our faces in it last week.

So, it won't be looked upon favorably by the National press, but I say Good for You Caleb!

I wrote on the other thread that KC hit a bloop single to center, but the San Fran shortstop was positioned correctly and ran it down for a great catch. The O's didn't step up and make those plays. The Giants did last night and they won. Plus the Giants had a true #1 on the mound.

When I watched the last Giants/Cardinals it was evident that the Giants were playing with as much emotion as the Royals. Maybe what the Royals displayed is what the O's lacked.

The way the tweet is worded it could be about anything. Now we all know what it is about but if push came to shove he could deny it was about the Royals. I applaud him for saying what he said if it was directed at them. They made hard catches look spectacular. The one catch Cain had he dove after he caught the ball. Cain caught one over near the stands in right and did a couple spins after the catch. Gordon caught the one in left and hit the fence and laid on the ground. He wasn't hurt. Some of their guys were the biggest D's I've seen. I thought if the Royals won I would root for them. Not after some of the stuff they pulled.

Reading this from Joseph, and reading Roch's blog about the classless Royals, I think it's fairly evident that the Royals REALLY pissed our guys off. Joseph wouldn't send something like this out unless the Royals were rubbing our faces in it last week.

So, it won't be looked upon favorably by the National press, but I say Good for You Caleb!

If I was a player then what Dyson said would have seriously ticked me off. To accuse the other team of giving up?

The way the tweet is worded it could be about anything. Now we all know what it is about but if push came to shove he could deny it was about the Royals. I applaud him for saying what he said if it was directed at them. They made hard catches look spectacular. The one catch Cain had he dove after he caught the ball. Cain caught one over near the stands in right and did a couple spins after the catch. Gordon caught the one in left and hit the fence and laid on the ground. He wasn't hurt. Some of their guys were the biggest D's I've seen. I thought if the Royals won I would root for them. Not after some of the stuff they pulled.

Couldn't disagree more.

I recall when the Ravens finally won the Championship Game in 2012 beating the Patriots, Suggs ran off the field and said something like, "Have a nice time at the Pro Bowl this year Patriots!". Yea that was probably uncalled for, but I got it because there were many years of hard-fought, heart breaking losses. Suggs finally won and his emotion came out in the moment.

But when you lose, just shut up and come back next year and try to beat them. It's pretty pathetic to be sitting at home after they ended your season in a sweep only to be tweeting garbage like this. The Royals swept them in 4 and deserved to win. No question about it.

Archived