Is Tampa Bay Done?

brianod

With Joe Madden leaving and the trade of Price, is the window of Tampa competing over? There are only so many miracles in the bag of management and I think this could be it for them. Toronto is also shaky. With the Yanks in salary hell and the Redsox rebuilding, we could very well be the clear favorite going into next year. Lot of work to do, obviously but the rest of the division no longer seems intimidating.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is crap, honestly, how does this not apply to the Orioles and not belong in the O's chat? It is about the position we hold in the division. I also mention all 3 of the other teams. Bad decision to move this and it should be moved back to the Orioles discussion.

With Joe Madden leaving and the trade of Price, is the window of Tampa competing over? There are only so many miracles in the bag of management and I think this could be it for them. Toronto is also shaky. With the Yanks in salary hell and the Redsox rebuilding, we could very well be the clear favorite going into next year. Lot of work to do, obviously but the rest of the division no longer seems intimidating.

Boston is not near that far off.

But it is GOOD TIMES in the Land of Pleasant Living. :D

What difference does it make? You worried about page hits?

We should know where the Rays stand by the start of spring training.

I could care less about page hits, I value the opinions of those on this board and I won't get them off to the side.

This is crap, honestly, how does this not apply to the Orioles and not belong in the O's chat? It is about the position we hold in the division. I also mention all 3 of the other teams. Bad decision to move this and it should be moved back to the Orioles discussion.

Why don't you take a look down the list and you'll see there is already a topic about Maddon resigning on the MLB page? Do not openly question the moderation here. Feel free to send us your concerns in a PM. Here's another piece of advice, if you don't start the conversation the way you did, you'll go farther. Finally, you can make a lot of topics Orioles related by extension but there is an MLB forum for a reason.

Archived