Maryland @ Penn State

Munson

Should be 14-3 MD. MD pick 6 called back on one of the worst penalty calls I've ever seen. The officiating in this game has been pathetic. Football is becoming more and more unbearable to watch IMO. Too many ridiculous penalties in both the NFL and NCAA. Referees are deciding the outcomes of games far too often.

Edsall is going to get a lot of heat if he told players not to shake hands at the start of the game. MD has beaten all the teams that we should beat, played close at WVU, but got blown out against Top 25 opponents. A loss here and I don't see us making a bowl game.

I think they said at half Edsall didn't approve of it.

A very winnable game for the Terps but once again they look terrible in spots. How the defense gives up a 3rd and 23 that leads to a go ahead field goal is just mystifying.

They've completely wasted Diggs'/Long's talents by not having a competent Division 1 QB. CJ Brown's inability to complete a pass longer than 7 yards not to mention has lack of development is really holding this team back.

We will see if the Terps can put something together to win this game.

I was born in 1961, which was the last time the Terps beat Penn State. Yeah, baby, now two wins in my lifetime:D

I remember all the games in the 1980's when the Terps would lose a heartbreaker. Wasn't pretty at all today and some head scratching plays but I will take it.

I was born in 1961, which was the last time the Terps beat Penn State. Yeah, baby, now two wins in my lifetime:D

I was at that 1961 game and went to Pstate the next year expecting to win with a very good air offense---only to run into a snow-storm that whited-out the field from the upper stands. We even had a barefoot punter who was decent before that game--the cold snow really had a negative affect on him and the whole team. Took all nite to get back home too---MISERY.

Archived