Rank the 30 MLB teams from favorite to least favorite

Spy Fox

I'm bored and I like talking about baseball.

So here's my tiered ranking of the 30 teams from favorite to least favorite. What's yours?

Tier 1: Orioles Magic

Anyone who does not think

is an American treasure should be brought to Camden Yards, made to wear an Adam Jones sized Pink Sox hat, then forced to dodge Tommy Hunter fastballs for an entire afternoon while simultaneously listening to a stern talking to from Buck Showalter.

1. Baltimore Orioles

~~~~~Huge Gap~~~~~

Tier 2: If not the O's, then...

Washington DC is my home city. I was old enough when the Nationals moved in that I was already heart set on the Orioles as my team, but young enough that I still adopted the Nationals as my NL team to root for.

2. Washington Nationals

Tier 3: I like these teams

When not playing the O's, I root for these teams and I prefer them in pennant races over all the teams below. For whatever reason, something makes me fond of these teams. As you can see I like the NL Central.

3. Tampa Bay Rays

4. Seattle Mariners

5. Chicago Cubs

6. Milwaukee Brewers

7. Texas Rangers

8. Pittsburgh Pirates

9. Cincinnati Reds

Tier 4: Hmm...

These teams intrigue me. Sometimes I'll root for them, because I like some of their players or I like their fanbase or they are simply less of a cancer on society than the teams below them on this list that they play often (looking at you, Blue Jays). But, they usually fall short of my affinity for the teams above.

9. Cincinnati Reds

10. Colorado Rockies

11. Minnesota Twins

12. Houston Astros

13. Los Angeles Dodgers

14. Kansas City Royals

15. Toronto Blue Jays

16. Los Angeles Angels

Tier 5: These teams are why people think baseball is boring

These teams are are not evil like the ones below them, but they never do anything interesting either. Some of these teams are so boring I almost forgot to include them. Seriously.

17. Atlanta Braves

18. Miami Marlins

19. San Diego Padres

20. Arizona Diamondbacks

21. Cleveland Indians

22. New York Mets

23. Chicago White Sox

Tier 6: Ugh

I roll my eyes at these teams when they succeed, which unfortunately has happened often over the past decade. These teams are the establishment! Some people wouldn't count Oakland in that group but I just don't like them, so there they are. At least the Phillies are now a shining example of what happens when the greats fall on their faces.

24. Philadelphia Phillies

25. Detroit Tigers

26. Oakland Athletics

27. San Francisco Giants

28. St. Louis Cardinals

Tier 7: Spawn of Satan

These teams are the scum of the universe. Weams posted in Hangout Club about some of the first scientific evidence for other universes besides our own. I bet these teams are the scum of those universes too.

29. Boston Red Sox

30. New York Yankees

1) The Orioles

2) The Montreal Expos (not to include the Nats)

3-29) Tie between a bunch of teams I really don't care about. Exact rankings among the group change based on random, meaningless stuff like what I had for dinner or the expression on Nick Swisher's or Eric Hosmer's face.

30) Yankees

31) Red Sox

Note: I like the Fukuoka Softbank Hawks and whatever Mexican League team Willis Otanez is currently playing for more than most MLB teams.

I'm bored and I like talking about baseball.

So here's my tiered ranking of the 30 teams from favorite to least favorite. What's yours?

Tier 1: Orioles Magic

Anyone who does not think

is an American treasure should be brought to Camden Yards, made to wear an Adam Jones sized Pink Sox hat, then forced to dodge Tommy Hunter fastballs for an entire afternoon while simultaneously listening to a stern talking to from Buck Showalter.

1. Baltimore Orioles

~~~~~Huge Gap~~~~~

Tier 2: If not the O's, then...

Washington DC is my home city. I was old enough when the Nationals moved in that I was already heart set on the Orioles as my team, but young enough that I still adopted the Nationals as my NL team to root for.

2. Washington Nationals

Tier 3: I like these teams

When not playing the O's, I root for these teams and I prefer them in pennant races over all the teams below. For whatever reason, something makes me fond of these teams. As you can see I like the NL Central.

3. Tampa Bay Rays

4. Seattle Mariners

5. Chicago Cubs

6. Milwaukee Brewers

7. Texas Rangers

8. Pittsburgh Pirates

9. Cincinnati Reds

Tier 4: Hmm...

These teams intrigue me. Sometimes I'll root for them, because I like some of their players or I like their fanbase or they are simply less of a cancer on society than the teams below them on this list that they play often (looking at you, Blue Jays). But, they usually fall short of my affinity for the teams above.

9. Cincinnati Reds

10. Colorado Rockies

11. Minnesota Twins

12. Houston Astros

13. Los Angeles Dodgers

14. Kansas City Royals

15. Toronto Blue Jays

16. Los Angeles Angels

Tier 5: These teams are why people think baseball is boring

These teams are are not evil like the ones below them, but they never do anything interesting either. Some of these teams are so boring I almost forgot to include them. Seriously.

17. Atlanta Braves

18. Miami Marlins

19. San Diego Padres

20. Arizona Diamondbacks

21. Cleveland Indians

22. New York Mets

23. Chicago White Sox

Tier 6: Ugh

I roll my eyes at these teams when they succeed, which unfortunately has happened often over the past decade. These teams are the establishment! Some people wouldn't count Oakland in that group but I just don't like them, so there they are. At least the Phillies are now a shining example of what happens when the greats fall on their faces.

24. Philadelphia Phillies

25. Detroit Tigers

26. Oakland Athletics

27. San Francisco Giants

28. St. Louis Cardinals

Tier 7: Spawn of Satan

These teams are the scum of the universe. Weams posted in Hangout Club about some of the first scientific evidence for other universes besides our own. I bet these teams are the scum of those universes too.

29. Boston Red Sox

30. New York Yankees

1. Baltimore Orioles

2. Minnesota Twins

3. Chicago Cubs

4. Colorado Rockies

5. Tampa Bay Rays

6. Seattle Mariners

7. Milwaukee Brewers

8. San Francisco Giants

9. Arizona Diamondbacks

10. Chicago White Sox