CBE Classic

Munson

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2014-15 ARIZONA ST SUN DEVILS SCHEDULE

Fri, Nov 14 vs Chicago St W 86-50 1-0 (0-0)

Mon, Nov 17 vs Bethune-Cookman W 49-39 2-0 (0-0)

Thu, Nov 20 vs Loyola Marymount W 68-44

A 49-39 win over Bethune-Cookman is pretty bizarre.

I hope we play Iowa State in the next round. That would be a nice early opportunity for a quality win.

That's the type of game Maryland would've lost in the past several years. Trimble was huge, love that he made all but one free throw, including two in clutch time. Wells pressed a bit in the first half but did his thing down the stretch. I liked how Layman was assertive. Wiley made a few big shots. Dodd seemed to get stronger, he has great size I'd like to see him get some more touches. First time I've seen Pack he seemed okay, played solid defense and hustled. Good win, never know how that might help come tournament selection time. Arizona State may beat some teams, especially if they shoot threes like that. We could've gotten out on them more.

I'm going to the Wizards game tomorrow, I'll try to catch the game at the arena. Can't remember the last time we won an early season tournament. Would be great.

Nice win for the Terps. Trimble set a single game scoring record for a Terps freshman. He scored 31 points beating out Joe Smiths 29.

Gotta love a point guard who goes 4-6 from three and 13-14 from the line. Would love to see some assists, but take what the D gives I suppose.

Gotta love a point guard who goes 4-6 from three and 13-14 from the line. Would love to see some assists, but take what the D gives I suppose.

11 FG attempts and 31 points - that's tremendous efficiency. Speaking of which, AZ St isn't going to lose many more games making 14 of 27 3's. Trimble's not going to continue shooting like that, but... Pack is going to be a lot better than his 0 for 6. Wells looked in better shape than last season - I thought he was too bulky last season. He's definitely the team leader - that's fine as long as he plays under control. Nice start by Dodd - hopefully he builds on it.

Archived