Hanley Ramirez to Boston; Cruz to Seattle or Baltimore? (Panda a BoSox too)

weams

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sandoval has agreement to go to the red sox for 5 years, close to 100M</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">November 24, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We'll be seeing plenty of the Panda too

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>So yes, it's happening. The newest <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedSox?src=hash">#RedSox</a> will be Pablo Sandoval and Hanley Ramirez.</p>— Chris Cotillo (@ChrisCotillo) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sandoval has agreement to go to the red sox for 5 years, close to 100M</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

Sweet. What a waste for a decent player.

Not only real expensive...but really improved.

Eh, unless they do something about their pitching, I'm not too worried about them. Even if they had either Hamels or Lester, they are still in trouble. Add both and then they might have something.

Eh, unless they do something about their pitching, I'm not too worried about them. Even if they had either Hamels or Lester, they are still in trouble. Add both and then they might have something.

I have no doubt that they are going to acquire at least 2 TOR pitchers. Might be Scherzer and Hamels...just guessing, though.

Archived