Wade Miley

Il BuonO

Not Gluten Free

Miley says his diet was something he and the organization "head-butted" about at some point in the year.

"After a while, they left me alone," he said. "But it was always that elephant in the room."

Miley said he didn't want to go into specifics about his diet but did make a passing reference about not being gluten free. He said he wished the team were more willing to tailor its approach toward individuals rather than having everyone doing the same things.

"It might work for some people, but I didn't feel like it worked for me," he said. "I did what I felt like I needed to do to pitch every five days."

flour.

Crab cakes are crab meat with flour as a binder to keep them together.

1- I am definitely messing with you. I am very well aware of what a crabcake is and a number of different ways in which they could be constructed.

2- Don't use flour, uncooked flour is unappetizing and since crab cakes take very little time to cook you could end up with some undercooked flour. If you want to crumble up some Ritz or Saltines go ahead but in reality the egg alone can work as a binder.

• 4 weeks later...
Not Gluten Free
Red Sox made their annual announcement of front office personnel changes today, and among the most significant changes is the creation of a department of behavioral health, writes Alex Speier of the Boston Globe. The Red Sox will hire Dr. Richard Ginsburg as the department head, and he will pair with former Major Leaguer Bob Tewksbury.

MLBtraderumors

1- I am definitely messing with you. I am very well aware of what a crabcake is and a number of different ways in which they could be constructed.

2- Don't use flour, uncooked flour is unappetizing and since crab cakes take very little time to cook you could end up with some undercooked flour. If you want to crumble up some Ritz or Saltines go ahead but in reality the egg alone can work as a binder.

Speaking as someone recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I'm finding that unless a restaurant specifically says it's gluten free, with few exceptions, I can't assume anything at a restaurant is gluten-free.

Archived