2015 Season Ticket Packets (13,29,81)

ChuckS

Anyone receive any packets or get any communication from the Orioles for their 2015 season ticket plans? If not, would you know when they are expected to go out? I feel like the one I got two years ago came in December or January.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone receive any packets or get any communication from the Orioles for their 2015 season ticket plans? If not, would you know when they are expected to go out? I feel like the one I got two years ago came in December or January.

We have had partial plans for the last 4 years. I think its late January. iirc

I put down a deposit for next year. I ordered a 13 game plan, but I think I'd like a 29 game plan. I was told that the packets would come late January.

It usually comes mid-to-late january.

Pretty much with the playoff tickets I think I have already paid in full for my 29 game plan.

Last year,I received my invoice around December 8th. The due date for payment was January 10,2014. The Orioles announced the ticket increase on December 5th,2013.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-12-06/sports/bs-sp-orioles-ticket-prices-1207-20131206_1_single-game-tickets-pricing-orioles

I believe they have done away with the 13-game plans, surprisingly. Even the popular Sundays plan. Smallest plan now appears to be 20 games. Does anyone know if I am right or wrong?

The lowest you can buy now is a 20 game plan. The 13 game plans sold out when you could get playoff tickets if you placed a deposit on 2015. This is for new season ticket buyers.

Archived