Fanfest Question

Mt. Holly

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can prob get a couple autographs in the "kids zones". Players randomly come by throughout the day for pictures and autographs. But if you want guaranteed autographs, you gotta buy vouchers and stand in long lines. And yes, balls and bats welcome. I got a bat signed by tons of players last year. Unfortunately, I spent a majority of my day in line. If I decide to go again this year, I'lllfocus on the free giveaways and fan forums.

• 3 weeks later...
Are the players curtained off or anything crazy like that? Or will my kids at least be able to SEE most of them?

Thanks!

They will walk right past you. They will have a handler to move them along, but as I have said before, you will see them in the rest rooms.

You can see them everywhere. Creepy but saw Adan Jones in the bathroom.Also they have a photo booth where you can get a picture with a player. The cost will probably be about 8 or 10 dollars,usually goes to charity. It is random who you get and they change it constantly.I played some bingo last year and Matusz and Gausman were calling the numbers.You will see players all over. Fan Forums,Bingo,Kids Field,Photos and even in the bathroom.

You can enter him in this contest. I think it ends today at 1:59 PM.

Play R.B.I. Baseball 14 with an Orioles Player at FanFest Sweepstakes

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/fan_forum/fanfest.jsp

Also maybe your kid wants to get pied in the face or story time with a player..

#PiedByJonesy: From 3:55-4:10 p.m., several lucky fans will get the chance to be pied in the face by centerfielder Adam Jones. Some winners will be pre-selected by using the #PiedByJonesy hashtag on Twitter, Instagram, and other social media channels. Other lucky ones will be randomly selected at FanFest.

Tom Clancy Orioles Reading Club Story Time: After the death of Orioles investor and author Tom Clancy, the team partnered with more than 200 public libraries, Enoch Pratt Free Library, and the Department of Education to create the Tom Clancy Orioles Reading Club, which encourages children to read by rewarding them with games and prizes. This Saturday, kids will be rewarded by Orioles players reading them baseball-themed books in the kids theater room at 1:15, 2:45, and 4:30 p.m.

http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/2015/1/28/five-events-not-to-miss-at-orioles-fanfest

They will walk right past you. They will have a handler to move them along, but as I have said before, you will see them in the rest rooms.

This.

The bride was in the stairwell for one of Adam's first FanFest in Baltimore. She and he talked for a few minutes as he was getting ready to go up to the forum. She's been a Jones fan ever since.

For the OP, FanFest is really great for the kids. Free stuff all day for them that grown fans have to pay for. The players really gravitate towards the childrens. (intentionally misspelled for Jerry Love's benefit!) Me, I sit in the forums pretty much all day and count the dimples on Weamsie's head! This year I will seek out Frobby and give him a real life infraction. lol

Archived