FanFest Tickets

ravensfan313

All -- I have been forced to work this Saturday so I now have two unusable season ticket holder tickets as well as two Kevin Gausman autograph tickets (one at 12:40 and one at 4:40). The tickets are free to a good home.

The autograph tickets are first come, first serve... I just want to recoup my costs on them, but if a few people want them can give to the better offer.

Edit: Voucher has been sold.

I didn't want to start a new thread and I'm not trying to threadjack here, but I cannot make Fanfest either. I have 2:40PM Machado autograph tickets. PM me if you'd like to buy the autograph tickets at cost ($20 via Paypal).

Edit: Voucher has been sold.

I didn't want to start a new thread and I'm not trying to threadjack here, but I cannot make Fanfest either. I have 2:40PM Machado autograph tickets. PM me if you'd like to buy the autograph tickets at cost ($20 via Paypal).

The 12:40 session or 3:20? Either way I sent you a PM and would love to take them off your hands.

I logged on to print out my complimentary tickets to fanfest this morning from my season ticket account and it shows that the offer has expired. I wasn't aware of any deadline. Anyone know if I can pick up my tickets at the box office today? I'm concerned that if I don't print them from my season ticket account, I won't be able to get in at 10.

I logged on to print out my complimentary tickets to fanfest this morning from my season ticket account and it shows that the offer has expired. I wasn't aware of any deadline. Anyone know if I can pick up my tickets at the box office today? I'm concerned that if I don't print them from my season ticket account, I won't be able to get in at 10.

Try calling your rep or texting him/her this AM.

Thanks Weams. I think I need a better rep, I've only got an email address.

Try the main number. They are they on duty as we speak. 1888848BIRD ask for ticketservices. They have a group of young reps that man that desk who are helpful.

Archived