2015 Minor League Spring Training Roster

DrShorebird

Ah, you have the magic touch !!! Can you also delete my earlier efforts and just start out with the one you formatted? Also, I sent you another chart that lists the players by number, in case you want to add that too.

Ok. I will take a look later. Thanks for the great work scooping the gang of eight.

Great work, I only see a few names missing. Perhaps they have been cut and it was not reported yet or, perhaps, they are injured. Here's the list of ballplayers who were in the O's minor league system last year on a state-side team and are still under O's control but are not listed. Any info would be greatly appreciated:

C -Pedro Perez (played last year at Frederick)

RHP - Patrick Baker (GCL) - Given that he was a 2014 draft pick and he lit it up in the GCL, I'm assuming he is hurt and not cut.

C - Alexander De La Cruz (GCL)

LHP - Jan Novak (GCL) - our Czech sensation!

LHP - Jeong-Hyeon Yoon (GCL) - the other Yoon

LHP - John McLeod (GCL)

RHP - Brandon Koch (GCL) - another 2014 pick

Pedro Perez – He is included on 2 of the 3 rosters, but the last line of one was mistakenly cut off. Pedro is in camp.

? Jeong-Hyeon Yoon – He is included on all 3 rosters. His number is 55.

? Patrick Baker, Jan Novak, Alexander de la Cruz, John McLeod, Brandon Koch – There are a plethora of pitchers reporting to camp this year, many of whom will be competing for positions with a full season club. These pitchers mentioned above will report later and work with the coaching staff to compete for a short season position or continue developing in the Gulf Coast League.

Some of my noted pitcher ommissions, other than ones already stated:

Pat Connaughton: Out for Notre Dame basketball I assume.

Suk Min Yoon

Daniel Rodriguez

Max Homick

Wendell Floranus

Jake Bray

Caleb Kellogg

Batter Omissions:

Jayson Nix (not on 40-man, NRI, or minor league roster. I can't find him? I know he got an invitation)

Zach Booker, but not really surprising.

Shawn McGill

Ronald Soto

Clinton Harwick

Daniel Fajardo

Archived