Big Ten Tournament

The Big Ten Tournament starts tomorrow (3/11) in Chicago.

Here's a link to the bracket:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/big10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2014-15/misc_non_event/2014-2015-mbb-bracket.pdf

Maryland has an opportunity to be a #2 seed. If they win the Big Ten tourney, I think they have a great case to be a 2. MD's first game will be on Friday (3/13) at 6:30 on BTN. They'll play the winner of the Indiana/Northwestern game.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, I watched briefly. Gonzaga is a force inside. If we run into them, Dez will have his work cut out for him and Checko will get mojo minutes.

For what it's worth, they are the type of team against which we get good Smotrycz (to the extent that there is such a thing) defensively.

Kind of off topic, but something needs to be done about the constant fouling at the end of every college basketball game. Teams are down 15 points with 30 seconds left and still fouling. It makes no sense. The last 30 seconds of some games take 15 minutes. It's infuriating. I can understand if it's a close game but most of the time it's not.

Kind of off topic, but something needs to be done about the constant fouling at the end of every college basketball game. Teams are down 15 points with 30 seconds left and still fouling. It makes no sense. The last 30 seconds of some games take 15 minutes. It's infuriating. I can understand if it's a close game but most of the time it's not.

Hyperbole much?

Anyone wishing we were the 4 seed right now? PSU can be scary, but I don't like the idea of playing Indiana again. Though I'd love to beat them.

I hate when Dodd puts the ball on the floor and thinks he's Adrian Dantley. He took a couple of really bad shots there in the first half. He needs to rebound better too. He did, however, cut to the basket early for some dunks. That's it, catch the ball and go straight up. Minimal dribbling.

Aside from a few dumb turnovers, team is playing well. Need to play better defense, do not give Indiana open shots because they will hit them.

Just caught up from my dvr recording to real time. Great defense by Maryland except on the offensive boards. The big guys need to learn to box out this is really bad. Maryland should have had this game put away a couple times. They better really focus now and finish this thing.

Archived