Maryland lands Diamond Stone

LayzieDES

So happy with the Stone arrival. Hoping that Layman decides to come back, because this team would be super deep and athletic with him. He may decide to leave because this might be his best chance at being drafted since he won't he asked to score as much next year. Saw some people saying Cekovsky or Wiley might transfer but I don't see that happening. Those guys aren't going to get tons of playing time elsewhere. Plus I would like to think that the concept of, "team," has some value.

The only reason I can see someone transferring is if they think they can make it to the next level with increased playing time.

Team hasn't won anything yet. No guarantee they even make the Sweet 16 next year. But it will be fun to watch. Hoping for a B1G title, regular season and/or tournament.

• 5 years later...

If you are looking for live sports, The Basketball Tournament starts this weekend and the games are on ESPN.  I was checking out the website (which is only partially updated as far as I can tell).  From scanning the rosters, it looks like Diamond Stone, Dez Wells, and Damonte Dodd are playing.