Evan Longoria - 3B

James Loney - 1B

Desmond Jennings - LF

Logan Forsythe - 2B

Rene Rivera - C

Kevin Kiermaier - CF

Chris Archer - RHP (10-9, 3.33 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

I consider myself a pretty big baseball fan, and yet this Rays lineup has a lot of unknown names in there. They are either going to have a really bad season, or they are gonna shock a lot of people.

As for today....its time for Orioles baseball again Baby! Winter officially ends today. Norris and Davis opened their show with Orioles Magic playing. I had goosebumps on top of goosebumps. I'm nearly 41 years old, and yet Baseball still makes my heart a flutter!

Play Ball!

I consider myself a pretty big baseball fan, and yet this Rays lineup has a lot of unknown names in there. They are either going to have a really bad season, or they are gonna shock a lot of people.

As for today....its time for Orioles baseball again Baby! Winter officially ends today. Norris and Davis opened their show with Orioles Magic playing. I had goosebumps on top of goosebumps. I'm nearly 41 years old, and yet Baseball still makes my heart a flutter!

Play Ball!

I hope I remember this right, but I think the dude on the radio, said the Orioles were 11-4 on opening day for the last 15 years.

Play Ball!

Hey Dipster.

Alyssa says hey. :)

alyssa-milano-workout-street-clothes.jpg

Happy Opening Day.

I won't be posting much, because the ads have really been destroying my site experience over the last several months. When I do show up, I end up not being able to navigate reasonably well, and I inevitably give up. So, no, not dead, just inactive.

Happy Opening Day.

I won't be posting much, because the ads have really been destroying my site experience over the last several months. When I do show up, I end up not being able to navigate reasonably well, and I inevitably give up. So, no, not dead, just inactive.

Do you have a smart phone? I use tapatalk and do not have the ads problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a smart phone? I use tapatalk and do not have the ads problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same exact issue when I am trying to get to the forums through a mobile web browser. It completely destroys my experience and is one of the main reasons why I do not come to the boards as often.

Happy Opening Day.

I have the same exact issue when I am trying to get to the forums through a mobile web browser. It completely destroys my experience and is one of the main reasons why I do not come to the boards as often.

You guys have my sympathy but you might get more traction bringing up the issue in some place other then the game thread.

Archived