Chase Headley - 3B

Carlos Beltran - RF

Mark Teixeira 1B

Brian McCann - C

Garrett Jones - DH

Chris Young - LF

Stephen Drew - 2B

Mariekson Julius Gregorius - SS

Carsten Charles Sabathia - LHP (0-1, 6.35 ERA)

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Everth Cabrera - SS

Manny Machado - 3B

Adam Jones - CF

Steve Pearce 1B

Delmon Young - RF

Chris Davis - DH

Jonathan Schoop 2B

Caleb Martin Joseph -C

Alejandro De Aza - LF

Miguel Gonzalez -RHP (0-1, 1.59 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yesterday was disappointing. As usual, it was one mistake too many.

Hopefully Miguel won't underestimate the power of Yankees Brand Steroids.

Here's a free tip, Miggy: When Girardi brings in a pinch hitter? Walk them! They're "Fully-Loaded". Literally.

"Mark Teixeira is 0-for-12, but it's understandable. He used to attend Orioles games as a kid and wished that he could go hitless against Gonzalez."

Roch

o

Roch Kubatko states that a light rain is falling at O.P.A.C.Y.

The tarp is on the field.

The Orioles don't provide incremental updates on game status.

https://twitter.com/masnRoch/status/588044450460499968

Which means, if a game gets played tonight, the O's better shelve their usual plan of rallying against the opposing bullpen. If they're trailing after 5 and the umpires see so much as a drop of rain, they'll call the game in a heartbeat.

JeffOsMediaRoom2.jpg

I dropped by the media room today and I offered my opinion on whether they'd get the game in (not that anyone asked *).

* Part of the ballpark tour today. Great fun, even though it was a bit soggy. I feel good about getting the game in , btw. We're on the first row of Sec. 87 if anyone's from the Hangout is there.

JeffOsMediaRoom2.jpg

I dropped by the media room today and I offered my opinion on whether they'd get the game in (not that anyone asked *).

* Part of the ballpark tour today. Great fun, even though it was a bit soggy. I feel good about getting the game in , btw. We're on the first row of Sec. 87 if anyone's from the Hangout is there.

Lucky bum.

Lucky bum.

I'm so damned lucky with this lady (been married a week now - her Dad's from Baltimore - and our honeymoon continues here two more games). She's sharp as a tack on the details of the game. She was remembering things about last night's game that I had forgotten already.

I'm so damned lucky with this lady (been married a week now - her Dad's from Baltimore - and our honeymoon continues here two more games). She's sharp as a tack on the details of the game. She was remembering things about last night's game that I had forgotten already.

Maybe your mind is on other things.

Here is something I just discovered. I recently got Apple TV for the TV at home. It has an MLB.TV subscription app integrated in it. I have a MLB.TV subscription app had only been able to use it for Os games when I was on the road, out of the blackout area for Comcast/MASN that I live in Virginia. But...now I find that the Apple TV streams it on my home TV WITHOUT blackout (also without commercials.). I don't know what deals MLB/Apple etc. have struck but first time this has happened for me.

Archived