Shane Victorino - RF

Xander Bogaerts - SS

Ryan Hanigan - C

Clay Buchholz - RHP (1-1, 7.84 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to be able to catch this one. Have class until 4:30 and am going to a show that evening. I say we bounce back. The team under Buck is nothing if not reseilent and I wouldn't be surprised if Tillman turns out a great start tomorrow and we hit Bucholtz hard.

Not going to be able to catch this one. Have class until 4:30 and am going to a show that evening. I say we bounce back. The team under Buck is nothing if not reseilent and I wouldn't be surprised if Tillman turns out a great start tomorrow and we hit Bucholtz hard.

Class on a SATURDAY??? Dude you need to adjust your schedule next semester!

No weekends. No 8:00 am's.

Class on a SATURDAY ??? Dude you need to adjust your schedule next semester!

No weekends. No 8:00 am's.

When I was in undergrad school at Lehman College, we had a sociology class on Sunday.

I was also a full-time student that had all of my classes in 3 days per week (hence, I only had to commute from Brewster to the Bronx 3 times per week.)

When I was in undergrad school at Lehman College, we had a sociology class on Sunday.

I was also a full-time student that had all of my classes in 3 days per week (hence, I only had to commute from Brewster to the Bronx 3 times per week.)

I preferred late morning classes. Never been a morning person at all plus I did my fair share of partying as an undergrad too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived