This is the worst foul ball shot I've ever seen

Reboulet'sStache

Why isn't there a screen?

I don't think that's as bad as the one a section over for me right behind the O's dugout the night the O's clinched vs Toronto last September.

I saw the woman about 4 or 5 seconds after it happened and a huge knot -- definitely bigger than a golf ball, was protruding from her forehead.

Why isn't there a screen?

I don't think that's as bad as the one a section over for me right behind the O's dugout the night the O's clinched vs Toronto last September.

I saw the woman about 4 or 5 seconds after it happened and a huge knot -- definitely bigger than a golf ball, was protruding from her forehead.

I am assuming this is the incident from tonight in Pittsburgh. There is a screen. But she was standing right behind it and the ball took the slack out of the screen.

o

As I said in the thread about the Orioles fan turning his back on Alex Rodriguez when he came to bat ......

o

I wouldn't turn my back on anybody at the plate, I don't care what they did/have done.

The risk of getting hit in the back (or side) of my head with a line drive wouldn't make it worth it.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/147348-Which-one-of-us-is-this?highlight=Alex+Rodriguez

If you can help it, you should try to never turn your back on the baseball action while it is happening ...... whether you are doing it intentionally as a means of dissing a player, or if you are doing it unintentionally, as this woman did.

Archived