Remember Keith Lupton

Redskins Rick

I got to work with Keith in Hagerstown in the 80s. I came to the big city of Hagerstown from my home town of Frostburg. To me, Hagerstown was a metropolis and I was lucky enough to work with Keith, Bob and Carol among others. Almost 30 years have passed and I can look back now and realize how lucky I was to work with guys like Keith in an environment of success and FUN. Rarely since in my working life, have I been blessed to work in such a place and now realize how such people like Keith created an atmosphere to be treasured. Rest easy Keith, you can now have all the hot dogs and peach schnapps you want now.

I got to work with Keith in Hagerstown in the 80s. I came to the big city of Hagerstown from my home town of Frostburg. To me, Hagerstown was a metropolis and I was lucky enough to work with Keith, Bob and Carol among others. Almost 30 years have passed and I can look back now and realize how lucky I was to work with guys like Keith in an environment of success and FUN. Rarely since in my working life, have I been blessed to work in such a place and now realize how such people like Keith created an atmosphere to be treasured. Rest easy Keith, you can now have all the hot dogs and peach schnapps you want now.

Thanks for the remembrance.

Archived