Who is going to the game tomorrow?

Going Underground

Little League Day. Is it safe to bring my 6 and 8 year old into the city?

I thought nothing would happen yesterday, so not really sure. One good thing ,you may not like the Red Sox fans but they also fought back against the protesters and got a woman's purse back. The one guy who was fighting back at the bar in the Red Sox gear was shown on ABC news.

At least two bystanders — a man and woman — were bleeding from the head. Some people were struck by beer cans, bottles and trash cans. That group also engaged with a group of fans at a bar near the baseball stadium and fights broke out.Look a the 14th photo in the Post article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/baltimore-readies-for-saturday-protest-of-freddie-grays-death/2015/04/25/8cf990f2-e9f8-11e4-aae1-d642717d8afa_story.html?hpid=z2

We were there last night. Stayed on the football stadium side and never actually saw anything. I had two kids with me as well, and spending the game wondering how to get them home safely really ruins the experience.

Same sentiments I heard from friends that were at the game.

I wanted to go today but I honestly don't want to deal with idiots being idiots. I'll just go a different time.

Yup,another big one planned next Saturday But some reports are supposed to come out by then.

Great so if it comes out that the police acted properly they will really get out of hand. The police should have had zero tolerance yesterday. There should be protests about them not handling the protest better.

Great so if it comes out that the police acted properly they will really get out of hand. The police should have had zero tolerance yesterday.
We are not going to talk about the background or the subject matter here.

So are the protests a threat to the game today or are they more or less out of the way?

My guess is they shouldn't be a threat to the game today. Perhaps small protests, but I doubt anything like yesterday. Now the organized rally next Saturday is a different story to the game.

Archived