Lord I needed that

Frobby

I was about to have a stroke, I was so angry. I'd still rather have won the game in the 9th. A walk and three straight botched grounders. Gaaaah!

Yeah, the sloppy baseball is driving me crazy. Poor defense, consistent mistakes. I know we've got 3 starters injured, but the guys we should be able to depend on are lacking focus too.

It was a very unsatisfying win.

I was about to have a stroke, I was so angry. I'd still rather have won the game in the 9th. A walk and three straight botched grounders. Gaaaah!

A better way to win this way......, now that it is over. The way things were going for us when the rain picked up in the 9th I just thought something odd might happen. We are making a lot of mistakes but everyone costs us.

Yeah, the sloppy baseball is driving me crazy. Poor defense, consistent mistakes. I know we've got 3 starters injured, but the guys we should be able to depend on are lacking focus too.

It was a very unsatisfying win.

Walk off vs Boston is fine with me. I really don't think these errors will continue, but we need health at 2nd and SS.