Lord I needed that

Frobby

One aspect of the game I really appreciated was Jones' AB. I was busy telling my friend that Jones was about to be undressed trying to hit a grand slam with no one on against Koji. I was wrong and his approach was GREAT. He was very patient and served the pitch out to right field to give it a chance. I hope what he is doing is sustainable. I know by September he's usually back to bad hacking habits..

Also, I gotta change my avatar.. Been too long since I've posted!

The day isn't over yet. ;)

I'm rooting for the Mets to beat the Yankees in their rubber match tonight on Sunday Night Baseball.

THE THREAD (with Lineups and Starting Pitchers):

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/146746-2015-New-York-Yankees?p=3779303#post3779303

Are the Yankees a permanent fixture on Sunday Night Baseball?

Norris sure needed the win today.
He really did. I was at the game, cheering him with just about every pitch. He was great, getting so many batters out. He only struck out 2 (3 maybe? Correct me if I'm wrong), but so what, as along as he got batters out? When he finally tired (gave up a HR to Sandoval), the fans gave him a standing ovation.

• 2 weeks later...

And I certainly needed this. How long have our Orioles been exiled from their home field and their fans? We got good starting pitching, good relieve pitching (lovely singing of "O'Day, OOOO' DAY, OOOOOOO' DAY-OOOHH!!!"), plus a Zach Britton save (Andrew who????!)

I was hoping to watch the replay at 11:30 after work tonight. Gnats were in Arizona tonight and started at 9:30. I think there must be a rule, some clause in their contacts, against Gnats live and Oriole replays at the same time.

So once again that invading team to the south SUCKS. I SOOOOO wanted to watch the replay tonight! :angryfire:

• 3 weeks later...

Crazy. Lose two of three in a horrible series against the Marlins, then take two of three from arguably the best team in MLB. And of course the guy who is hitting .154 for the month of May hits two bombs, including the game winner in the 8th inning. I just don't know what to make of this team and Davis is a case in point.