Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Manny Machado - 3B

Caleb Joseph - C

Rey Navarro - 2B

Everth Cabrera - SS

Ubaldo Jimenez - RHP (1-1, 2.30 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

I wonder if the incident currently happening at Mondawmin Mall, which is rumored to be headed downtown, will effect tonight's game? Some downtown businesses have already closed early for the day. Wonder if the O's are contemplating a postponement?

I wonder if the incident currently happening at Mondawmin Mall, which is rumored to be headed downtown, will effect tonight's game? Some downtown businesses have already closed early for the day. Wonder if the O's are contemplating a postponement?

It is small and it is headed nowhere.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>After consultation with Baltimore City Police Department, tonight’s game between the Orioles & White Sox at Oriole Park has been postponed.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>After consultation with Baltimore City Police Department, tonight?s game between the Orioles & White Sox at Oriole Park has been postponed.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="
">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks for amending the thread title, Tony.

I hope that things calm down back there.

I was curious about other baseball games that have been called because of civil unrest and I came across this story:

http://didthetribewinlastnight.com/blog/2014/07/01/riots-postponed-tribe-game-in-detroit-in-43/

On June 23, 1943, the Indians and Tigers played an unscheduled doubleheader at what was then called Briggs Stadium. The first game of the three-game series was postponed Tuesday, necessitating the twin bill.

Among the 5,210 people watching the game at the corner of Michigan and Trumbull were 350 armed troops. Their presence was the reason Tuesday?s game was postponed.

That Sunday, June 20, temperatures soared over 90 degrees. A fight between a black teenager and a white sailor turned into a full-scale melee that spread throughout the city. Tensions had been running high as the factories, running full blast to build tanks, planes and other vehicles for the war, were bringing in black workers, who clashed with whites.

Archived