Orioles win; Yankees lose

wildcard

Orioles don't play, Yankees lose isn't bad, either.

For all our shoddy play, we're two games out in the loss column.

That's the important thing. Eventually they will go on a run. They just have to keep everyone close while they figure you things out.

Edited by kelsey59

I love it when Joe Angel calls "Yankees lose! The-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e.... Yankees lose!"

Seriously I can't listen to John Sterling.

However, even in defeat, there was an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bomb, from AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Rod!

• Upvote 1

"The Yankees first basemen has just sent a Tex message to the right field seats. Oh, you're on the Mark, Teixeira, and the Yankees grab an early lead."

(I actually kind of like John Sterling. His schtick is a little goofy for sure, but he calls a good game and is always fair to the opposition when I've heard him.)

"The Yankees first basemen has just sent a Tex message to the right field seats. Oh, you're on the Mark, Teixeira, and the Yankees grab an early lead."

(I actually kind of like John Sterling. His schtick is a little goofy for sure, but he calls a good game and is always fair to the opposition when I've heard him.)

Yes but if you listen to him, you also have to listen to the stylings of Suzyn Woman, so....

o

We had another chance last night to complete the process (Orioles winning and Yankees losing) last night, because the Yankees lost their 4th consecutive game.

The bad news is that we failed do so, and subsequently did not gain any ground on the 1st-place New Yorkers.

The good news is that we are only 2 games behind them in the loss column, with 129 games still left to play.