vs. ANGELS, 5/17

OFFNY

o

Dennis Michael Wright will be making his career major league debut.

CALIFORNIA ANGELS

Kole Calhoun - RF

Mike Trout - CF

Albert Pujols - DH

Erick Aybar - SS

Johnny Giavotella - 2B

David Freese - 3B

Matt Joyce - LF

Carlos Perez - C

Marc Krauss - 1B

Garrett Thomas Richards - RHP (3-1, 2.27 ERA)

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Manny Machado - 3B

Jimmy Paredes - DH

Adam Jones - CF

Delmon Young - RF

Chris Davis - 1B

Steve Pearce - 2B

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Travis Snider - LF

Caleb Joseph - C

Dennis Michael Wright - RHP (3-0, 2.64 ERA) *

* AAA-Norfolk

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You give then refreshments of their choices. Some want dr peppers and some want coca cola. Other up the anti and demand Natty Boh and budwiser but only in bottle form.

tio

Settling these Gods of Baseball into form fitting and comfortable chairs we became something not what we wanted but something that would be right for us in this generation.

We would have to drafIt a group amoung our peers and to elevate themselves into a modern version of "The baseball Gods"

It should be formed from people of mostly good report.

Some should be outstanding citizens if we can gather them to us.

Okay it comes down to choose the talent that will have to reestablish a type of kangaroo court but not like it was. It will be a combination group not designed to publically embarrass the players or reportersl.

I beg, i demand that

Adam Jones gets the first leader hat. In his job he is responsible for giving a quarter for every thing in the game that he did that warrented a good results.

Someone who gets 12 quarters has the right to sit next to the coach for a total ride next to buck and is allowed to pick bucks brain.

Only in bottle form.

tio

I think we turn things around today. We just need a run of good defense to get us going in the right direction.

Plus at least we aren't Oakland, who have the worst record in the majors this morning. Although I think that I would happily exchange starting pitching staffs with them lock stock and barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived