Bud Norris in Norfolk

OsStrosNattyBohs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's still far from done in the O's rotation. Buck likes his vets. He's in a walk year. He deserves the benefit of the doubt. I think we will know what his future is within the next two starts though.I like Mike Wright but its real early to get excited about him yet.

I agree with all of that except the part about him deserving the benefit of the doubt.

He's still far from done in the O's rotation. Buck likes his vets. He's in a walk year. He deserves the benefit of the doubt. I think we will know what his future is within the next two starts though.I like Mike Wright but its real early to get excited about him yet.

Why does he deserve the benefit of the doubt?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bud Norris had agreed to discuss his start today with a beat writer at AAA Norfolk. Norris left the ballpark during the game. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>— David Hall (@DavidHallVP) <a href="

">May 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Stay classy Bud.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bud Norris had agreed to discuss his start today with a beat writer at AAA Norfolk. Norris left the ballpark during the game. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>? David Hall (@DavidHallVP) <a href="
">May 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Stay classy Bud.

Sounds like the best way to get back to the major league club right away.

I'd eat 1/2 of his salary to move him. I want to like Norris, but I just don't think he's that good.

No way. He might be good in the bullpen. Plus, I think he is hurt. Not the same guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way. He might be good in the bullpen. Plus, I think he is hurt. Not the same guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about that - switching Gausman and Norris - but Mike Wright threw a nice wrench in those plans. I'd prefer Wright/Gausman to Gausman/Norris.

Archived