The Orioles Were Represented Well In Miami Last Nite 5/22

MagicBird

We had great seats, first row behind the Orioles dugout. Ive never sat that close. We were 15' or less away from the players in the dugout. It was really fun to see how they interact in the dugout during the game.

A small crowd in Miami but I was surprised at how many Orioles fans were there. Where we sat the tickets are listed on the Marlins website for $174 per ticket. I was able to buy them from a season ticket holder for $100 per ticket. Thats face value for a season ticket holder.

In those lower, clubhouse box sections it seemed like Orioles fans made up 1/3 of the crowd. It was a great time, especially after the errant throw over 3rd by Alvarez that allowed the tying run to score.

Just a perfect night in Miami for Bird fans. A great turnout with lots of cartoon bird caps and Orioles attire. Most of the jerseys were Machado. Saw a Surhoff, Palmer, couple Brooks, and a few Ripken, even a #3 Billy Ripken.

Before the game my 8 yr old boy got a Chris Davis autograph and Cabrera. Adam Jones and Steve Pearce signed but he wasnt in the right spot to get theirs. Adam and Chis both signed quite a few during batting practice.

We had great seats, first row behind the Orioles dugout. Ive never sat that close. We were 15' or less away from the players in the dugout. It was really fun to see how they interact in the dugout during the game.

A small crowd in Miami but I was surprised at how many Orioles fans were there. Where we sat the tickets are listed on the Marlins website for $174 per ticket. I was able to buy them from a season ticket holder for $100 per ticket. Thats face value for a season ticket holder.

In those lower, clubhouse box sections it seemed like Orioles fans made up 1/3 of the crowd. It was a great time, especially after the errant throw over 3rd by Alvarez that allowed the tying run to score.

Just a perfect night in Miami for Bird fans. A great turnout with lots of cartoon bird caps and Orioles attire. Most of the jerseys were Machado. Saw a Surhoff, Palmer, couple Brooks, and a few Ripken, even a #3 Billy Ripken.

Before the game my 8 yr old boy got a Chris Davis autograph and Cabrera. Adam Jones and Steve Pearce signed but he wasnt in the right spot to get theirs. Adam and Chis both signed quite a few during batting practice.

Sounds like you had a great time.

Hope you Floridians can keep turning out. Fan support might make a difference to Mike Wright.

Buck's birthday, an opportunistic win last night, the Marlins' recent ineptness, the Yankees trailing 10-0. Things are looking up. I'm even happy with putting De Aza out there right now.

We had great seats, first row behind the Orioles dugout. I've never sat that close. We were 15' or less away from the players in the dugout. It was really fun to see how they interact in the dugout during the game.

A small crowd in Miami, but I was surprised at how many Orioles fans were there. Where we sat the tickets are listed on the Marlins website for $174 per ticket. I was able to buy them from a season ticket holder for $100 per ticket. That's face value for a season ticket holder.

In those lower clubhouse box sections, it seemed like Orioles fans made up 1/3 of the crowd. It was a great time, especially after the errant throw over 3rd by Alvarez that allowed the tying run to score.

I posted this in last night's game thread:

o

Sounds like there are A LOT of Orioles fans in Marlins Stadium.

There was a huge roar on that overthrow by Alvarez just now.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/148090-vs-MARLINS-5-22?p=3800431#post3800431

That was the loudest cheer of the night I think. Its as if we KNEW the game was ours at that point. Delmon Young's double was great, and Manny's double may have had a lil louder cheering than Delmon's, but that overthrow at 3rd was it.

Archived