ERod to make major league debut for Boston Thursday against Texas

Crazysilver03

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And what? Things get posted in several places sometimes.

And, it is not Orioles news, that's what. That's why there are different sections for different topics.

Or is it only OK for you to correct others?

And, it is not Orioles news, that's what. That's why there are different sections for different topics.

Says the guy that bumps three different threads to make the same posts. If the mods want to move it they can. Figured Os fans would be interested in this. You post far more irrelevant things. Please don't be a hypocrite.

Says the guy that bumps three different threads to make the same posts. If the mods want to move it they can. Figured Os fans would be interested in this. You post far more irrelevant things. Please don't be a hypocrite.

I apologize if I have offended you.

It's really not a big deal.

We had to lose EdRod in the Miller acquisition last summer, and there was some debate on whether trading him for a 2 month rental was smart for the Orioles long term success. I think for now tomorrow's Major League debut is relevant for inclusion in the Orioles Talk section. Depending on where is goes from there, maybe we'll move it, but for now it stays.

Thanks.

We had to lose EdRod in the Miller acquisition last summer, and there was some debate on whether trading him for a 2 month rental was smart for the Orioles long term success. I think for now tomorrow's Major League debut is relevant for inclusion in the Orioles Talk section. Depending on where is goes from there, maybe we'll move it, but for now it stays.

Thanks.

OK, thanks for that Dipper.

I dont wish ill-will for the guy, but for me, he is gone, and so be it.

I suspect if he was here at Norfolk, he would be down the pecking order and would not be on the short list to be called up, after Wright and TJ.

Who knows. But he would be on the 40 man roster and has more upside than TJM and possibly Wright. Of course there are too many assumptions here to say anything useful.

Archived