David Lough - CF

Adam Jones - DH

Delmon Young - RF

Chris Davis - 1B

Steve Pearce - LF

Caleb Joseph - C

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Everth Cabrera - SS

Ubaldo Jimenez Garcia - RHP (3-3, 3.14 ERA)

HOUSTON ASTROS

George Springer - RF

Jose Altuve - 2B

Preston Tucker - LF

Evan Gattis - DH

Colby Rasmus - CF

Chris Carter - 1B

Luis Valbuena - 3B

Jason Castro - C

Marwin Gonzalez - SS

Brett R. Oberholtzer - LHP (0-0, 3.00 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Astros pitcher has thrown all of 3 innings all year. Lets see what our offense does with HIM.

I remember hr had a dominant game against us when he first came up in (2013?)

He has missed almost all season due to blisters.

I remember hr had a dominant game against us when he first came up in (2013?)

He has missed almost all season due to blisters.

Oberholtzer has actually had two dominant starts against the Orioles. In 2013, he pitched seven shutout innings against the Birds in his first major league start. Last year, he gave up just one run in seven innings.

YEAH But its unlikely with his sole outing a 3 inning stint he will be able to go more than 5.

Do we know if he has made minor league rehab starts?

Has any pitcher ever missed all but 3 innings of 2 full months solely with blister issues? I know Josh Beckett had them but don't recall him missing that long.

Oberholtzer has actually had two dominant starts against the Orioles. In 2013, he pitched seven shutout innings against the Birds in his first major league start. Last year, he gave up just one run in seven innings.

Yep Oriole killer, :(

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="enwitter"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Unless something changes unexpectedly, doesn't sound like <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> plan to call up reliever. Buck must have enough available bullpen arms.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 1, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It will be good to get out of the rough, tough AL East and play our Texas "cousins" - I wonder when Hader will make his seven inning shutout debut? :scratchchinhmm:

Get out of the "tough" East and play the best team in the AL.

Do we know if he has made minor league rehab starts?

Has any pitcher ever missed all but 3 innings of 2 full months solely with blister issues? I know Josh Beckett had them but don't recall him missing that long.

I was gonna say. Not downplaying blisters at all, but that's a run of bad luck there! To miss almost two months for blisterS? Poor guy.

Hypothetical question to ponder...

If the Orioles play a baseball game, but OFFNY is not around to start a game thread with his colorful lineups, did the Orioles game really happen? :scratchchinhmm:

Couple of us got his back in case. So we NEVER have to go through that fearful scenario!

Archived