vs. INDIANS, 6/26

OFFNY

o

Wei-Yin Chen is 9th in the American League in E.R.A.

CLEVELAND INDIANS

Jason Kipnis - 2B

Francisco Lindor - SS

Michael Brantley - CF

Ryan Raburn - DH

Carlos Santana - 1B

Yan Gomes - C

Brandon Moss - RF

Giovanny Urshela - 3B

Mike Aviles - LF

Corey Scott Kluber - RHP (3-9, 3.65 ERA)

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Manny Machado - 3B

Travis Snider - LF

Jimmy Paredes - DH

Chris Davis - RF

Chris Parmelee - 1B

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Caleb Joseph - C

David Lough - CF

Wei-Yin Chen - LHP (3-4, 2.89 ERA) *

* 9th in the American League

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very tough match ups.We see Kluber who is excellent despite his record(they aren't scoring for him). We face Trevor Bauer on Sunday,and the kid is excellent. We counter with Chen,Tillman and MAYBE Ubaldo.I think its a tough series even though we miss Carrasco.

Hey Roy....didnt Scott and Jerry say something about Gausman scratched from his work tonight with a possibility of starting Sunday? Lots of roster moves coming this weekend.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What was our roster move for Chen?

(Sorry if this has been answered in another thread. I'm at a bar across from PNC Park about to go to the Pirate game and I on mny 5th beer and don't have the time or patience to check other threads).

What was our roster move for Chen?

(Sorry if this has been answered in another thread. I'm at a bar across from PNC Park about to go to the Pirate game and I on mny 5th beer and don't have the time or patience to check other threads).

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> will go with a short bullpen tonight. Interesting that O's option McFarland, one of 2 pen lefties vs Cle team w/ 3 LHH, 5 switches</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">June 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We need a W tonight. Why? It's the first game of series, CLE been playing well on the road, and Tillman and Jimenez are pitching on Sat. and Sun.

Maybe Tillman will be better now that we're done with TOR for a while. And maybe U can get it done against his former club, we'll see.

Very tough match ups.We see Kluber who is excellent despite his record(they aren't scoring for him). We face Trevor Bauer on Sunday,and the kid is excellent. We counter with Chen,Tillman and MAYBE Ubaldo.I think its a tough series even though we miss Carrasco.

I think you're right.

Archived