August 15th Hangout Night! Get your tickets before they are gone! ROLL CALL Who's Going?

Tony-OH

Our section this year will be lower box section 12 down the first base line for the following games:

Remaining Hangout Nights!

Friday July 31st at 7:05 vs Detroit Tigers

Saturday August 15th at 7:05 vs Oakland A's

Thursday October 1st at 7:05 vs Toronto Blue Jays

To purchase follow these directions:

1. Click on http://www.orioles.com/tix/hangout

2. Select a game

3. Select a seating location and quantity of tickets

4. Create a Baltimore Orioles account (If you don't have one)

5. Purchase and print your tickets

Roll call:

Tony-OH

weams

TonySoprano

Chavez Ravine

O's are Legends

ScOtt

Who's on 1st

SteveA

NashLumber

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am coming to town for the August game and going to my first ever Hangout Night! I am bringing a friend.

Awesome, OH nights are great.

Look forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new people while watching the O's. That's great it's Hardy jersey night as well for the August game. Already purchased my ticket through the link. See everyone there.

I'll try to get out of work early for the Tigers game as well but may be tough, especially coming from Fairfax with the traffic etc.

I was thinking about this game because it's a Saturday night (I don't have to burn a vacation day.) This thread made me think about it harder. With the Hardy t-shirt giveaway I'm even MORE convinced.

Here's a pro tip, you will be given the opportunity to pick the open seats, the closer you are to the high numbered seats the closer you will be to the Hangout staff and friends.

What seats do we want?

Sec. 12, Row 19, Seat 12
Here's a pro tip, you will be given the opportunity to pick the open seats, the closer you are to the high numbered seats the closer you will be to the Hangout staff and friends.

Is that the good seat?

Archived