Papelbon demands to be traded (Traded to Nats)

Crazysilver03

But says he won't ok a trade to a team where he doesn't close. What a ****. Talk about being a me first player.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Demands huh? I'd smile and politely tell him I'm very certain the contract he signed does not include his every desire to be traded.

What's he gonna do, sit out? Honor your contract. I'm sure he doesn't mind that the Phillies have overpaid for what he's been worth.

Demands huh? I'd smile and politely tell him I'm very certain the contract he signed does not include his every desire to be traded.

What's he gonna do, sit out? Honor your contract. I'm sure he doesn't mind that the Phillies have overpaid for what he's been worth.

I get that, and I would love to feel the same way but...

I am sure the Phillies would love to be out from under the contract, especially if they got something in return.

I get that, and I would love to feel the same way but...

I am sure the Phillies would love to be out from under the contract, especially if they got something in return.

Not the only one I'm sure. I'd like to see Howard say he wants to be traded to a contender only if he can play 1B, not DH, and he can't bat any lower than 4th in the order.

Again, he doesn't mind the ridiculous amount of money he's getting. I'm sure they'd like to move him, too, he doesn't make things easier by shooting off his mouth.

Archived