Per MLB Trade Rumors: Price to Jays

Thedan0909

Hate to be that guy, but "Per MLB Trade Rumors" is not a thing. MLBTR is merely an aggregator, mainly of baseball Twitter. The story was broken by Jon Heyman, so if you are going to cite a source you should cite him, as MLBTR did.

Sorry.

Anyway, it looks like the Tigers got a pretty decent haul, and you can't blame the Jays for going for it with their run differential, even though they are only .500. Hope the O's can hold them off.

At this point, making the playoffs is secondary to me. I just want to finish ahead of the Blue Jays and keep them out of the playoffs. Price will walk this offseason and Tulo may spontaneously combust playing on that turf. Meanwhile, they don't have anyone left to field minor league teams.

At this point, making the playoffs is secondary to me. I just want to finish ahead of the Blue Jays and keep them out of the playoffs. Price will walk this offseason and Tulo may spontaneously combust playing on that turf. Meanwhile, they don't have anyone left to field minor league teams.

Yeah, if the Blue Jays don't make the playoffs at this point, they should fire the team president and bring in someone new. :scratchchinhmm:

So is the Blue Jays farm system the worst now that they've emptied all their prospects for one last playoff push under AA?

It certainly seems that way. You can't blame AA, he is gone if they miss the playoffs so he has no interest in their long term outlook. This trade is definitely good for the Orioles long term, moving Norris out of the division. I just hope the Orioles can hold off the Jays this year.

The blue Jays go and get arguably the best hitter and best pitcher available at the trade deadline. What do the Orioles hope to accomplish?

I can't even begin to imagine what would be transporting in here if the Orioles added these 2 players, yet some act like the Blue Jays are out of their minds for going for it.

I can't even begin to imagine what would be transporting in here if the Orioles added these 2 players' date=' yet some act like the Blue Jays are out of their minds for going for it.[/quote']

As I said, I applaud them, these moves take some balls, but I still can't see them winning it all, but who knows

The blue Jays go and get arguably the best hitter and best pitcher available at the trade deadline. What do the Orioles hope to accomplish?

Their pitching still stinks and when Price leaves via free agency they will look back upon this deal with regret. Derek Norris was a stud.

Archived