Gerardo Parra - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matthew Wieters - C

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Jimmy Paredes - DH

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Travis Snider - LF

Miguel Angel Gonzalez - RHP (9-7, 4.28 ERA)

OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Billy Burns - CF

Coco Crisp - LF

Josh Reddick - RF

Billy Butler - DH

Stephen Vogt - C

Brett Lawrie - 3B

Ike Davis - 1B

Marcus Semien - SS

Eric Sogard - 2B

Christopher M. Bassitt - RHP (0-4, 3.10 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

After a very shaky 1st inning in which he threw 34 pitches and gave up a run, Henry C. Owens (in his career major league debut) settled down and retired 14 of the next 15 batters that he faced.

He then gave up a single and a double to start the 6th , and was yanked ....... and both of said runners scored.

Aside from the fact that I am annoyed about the Yankees re-taking the lead, John Farrell had a kid making his major league debut who was in danger of being blown out in the 1st inning. He not only settled down, but actually dominated the Yankees over the next 4.67 innings after being in deep trouble in the 1st inning ...... and Farrell chose to extend him an extra inning as a priority for his last-place team with no chance to make the postseason.

I hope that you had a happy 53rd birthday, Farrell ...... creep.

o

After a very shaky 1st inning in which he threw 34 pitches and gave up a run, Henry C. Owens (in his career major league debut) settled down and retired 14 of the next 15 batters that he faced.

He then gave up a single and a double to start the 6th , and was yanked ....... and both of said runners scored.

Aside from the fact that I am annoyed about the Yankees re-taking the lead, John Farrell had a kid making his major league debut who was in danger of being blown out in the 1st inning. He not only settled down, but actually dominated the Yankees over the next 4.67 innings after being in deep trouble in the 1st inning ...... and Farrell chose to extend him an extra inning as a priority for his last-place team with no chance to make the postseason.

I hope that you had a happy 53rd birthday, Farrell ...... creep.

If the Red Sox were playing any other team besides the Yankees, I really wouldn't care.

But considering the fact that I hate the Yankees more than any team in baseball AND the fact that the Yankees are in 1st place in our division, something like this really burns.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reyes just misses a home run, ball bounces off the top of the wall & stays in park for RBI double! Now 3-for-3 tonight, Shorebirds up 3-2.</p>— Delmarva Shorebirds (@shorebirds) <a href="

">August 5, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived