Sam Fuld - RF

Brett Lawrie - 2B

Billy Butler - DH

Danny Valencia - 3B

Josh Phegley - C

Mark Canha - LF

Ike Davis - 1B

Marcus Semien - SS

Kendall Chase Graveman - RHP (6-7, 3.84 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other teams crush the Orioles 2 strike mistakes. The Orioles seem to strike out looking on most of the other teams 2 strike mistakes. Very confusing how this team strikes out looking so often on pitches right down the middle.

I honestly believe this is a big game. We simply cannot afford to lose 2 of 3 to these crummy A's.Plus, everyone else is winning lately.

8 pitch inning is a pretty bad start. Chen should be pretty good though so hopefully the offense can score enough to win.

Paredes has been so bad. Striking out over 40% of the time since the ASB. Dead weight like him and Snider serve no purpose whatsoever.

And what do you know. Lead off walk that doesn't even get moved up. Sad thing is it's not even a surprise anymore with this offense. On the bright side, Davis continues to roll. If only someone other than Manny, Jones, Caleb, or Davis could figure out how to hit...everyone else has been awful lately.

I honestly believe this is a big game. We simply cannot afford to lose 2 of 3 to these crummy A's.Plus, everyone else is winning lately.

I think that it's a big game also, but not because it is the crummy Athletics.

I think that it is big simply because we cannot afford to continue to take 3 steps forward and 3 steps back, and subsequently continue to futz around the .500 mark.

We need to win series and KEEP ON winning series, regardless of the opponent.

I think that it is big simply because we cannot afford to continue to take 3 steps forward and 3 steps back, and subsequently continue to futz around the .500 mark.

Yep .500 is not going to get it done. :agree:

I think that it is simply because we cannot afford to continue to take 3 steps forward and 3 steps back, and subsequently continue to futz around the .500 mark.

Yes. You can say "it's only April," up through July, but at some point the games matter. We are in a lucky situation in that all the wild card teams are close to .500, but we are not going to get in with 85 wins.

Archived