Nelson Cruz - RF

Robinson Cano - 2B

Franklin Gutierrez - LF

Austin Jackson - CF

Jesus Montero - 1B

Mark Trumbo - DH

Mike Zunino - C

Vidal Vicente Nuno - LHP (0-1, 2.52 ERA) *

* (0-1, 1.88 ERA) O[ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS] OOO (0-0, 2.88 ERA) O[sEATTLE MARINERS]

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Manny Machado - 3B

Gerardo Parra - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - DH

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Junior Lake - LF

James J.Braddock - SS

Caleb Joseph - C

Wei-Yin Chen - LHP (5-6, 3.32 ERA)

SEATTLE MARINERS

Vidal Vicente Nuno - LHP (0-1, 2.52 ERA) *

* (0-1, 1.88 ERA) O[ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS] OOO (0-0, 2.88 ERA) O[sEATTLE MARINERS]

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Hope this Braddock fellow plays a good shortstop. :)

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Manny Machado - 3B

Gerardo Parra - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - DH

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Junior Lake - LF

James J.Braddock - SS

Caleb Joseph - C

Wei-Yin Chen - LHP (5-6, 3.32 ERA)

Hope this Braddock fellow plays a good shortstop. :)

350px-BaerBraddock2.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I picked the over with the caveat he stays up all season of course and plays regularly as he should.
    • The season is exactly 1/9 over, so you can just multiply any cumulative stat by 9 to see how it projects over a full season.  That results in the O’s protecting to 108 wins, scoring 936 runs (+129 over last year) while allowing 693 (+15 over last year).    On an individual level: Gunnar 117 runs, 135 RBI, 54 HR, 8.1 rWAR Westburg 99 runs, 126 RBI, 36 HR, 9.0 rWAR Mullins 126 runs, 135 RBI, 45 HR, 8.1 rWAR Santander 99 runs, 135 RBI, 36 HR, -0.9 rWAR (!) Cowser 72 runs, 135 RBI, 36 HR, 9.9 rWAR Mountcastle and O’Hearn also are projecting out to 6.3 rWAR, and Adley 4.5. Some folks may remember that last year I posted a thread where I was tracking WAR and other stats every 18 games.  Going back, we never had an offensive segment last season with as many good performances as this last one.  (I am planning a similar thread this season, but in 27 game segments, as 18 just seemed a little too frequent.)
    • Pitchers have them all Tide up at the moment.
    • CBS sports of all outlets has a great article with heat maps and supporting data that just came out an hour ago.  https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/jackson-holliday-has-struggled-in-mlb-debut-so-far-but-here-are-three-reasons-to-believe-in-orioles-prospect/    
    • Love the sound of that write up. Thank you. Sounds a bit like Trace Bright. Or McDermott with a better changeup instead of a curve. Or a number of the arms the Orioles drafted last year. They definitely have displayed a type that they like for pitchers similar to the “power + swing decisions + athleticism, but questionable hit tool” type for hitters. Good fastball qualities, ability for spin, and hope we can get them to throw strikes. 
    • This.  I brought this up before. Sure he has some bad 0-1 calls go against him and next thing you know he is 0-2 just swinging away. But look at the pitches thrown to him at #9 and then go look at the pitches thrown to Gunnar, and it's a joke.  He is getting painted on every corner.
  • Popular Contributors