vs. Twins 8/23

weams

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, all,

I thought I'd join in today, in the hope of turning around our teams luck. So far, not so good. They've got at least eight at-bats left, so hopefully the bats will work.

They've lost too many should have won games already this season. That was a problem in 2013, when the offense fell off the wagon in the second half of the season.

Good start by Manny. These guys need to use the opposite field more.

Im sorry.This team is now in free fall.Its painful to watch.

I'm listening to the radio broadcast so I don't have to close my eyes by seeing this on MASN. Makes it easier to do yardwork and something useful than sit in one place and see them underachieve. At least something gets done.

I'm listening to the radio broadcast so I don't have to close my eyes by seeing this on MASN. Makes it easier to do yardwork and something useful than sit in one place and see them underachieve. At least something gets done.

I actually listen to most games for this reason and I'll go back and watch highlights. It's easier to justify listening to 90+ games a season while doing some cooking or housework/yardwork than spending all those games in front of the TV. I find I'm less pissed about bad outcomes too, because I don't feel like I've wasted my time.

Not judging the people watching all the games, though. I'd do it if I could.

Archived