vs.Blue Jays, 9/30 (game one)

Chavez Ravine

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine someone who watches practically every inning of every Oriole game. Now imagine that person happened to have to run into the other room to turn off the teakettle or let the dog out, the moment Ryan Flaherty hit his 3-run HR Monday night.

That hypothetical person would have now watched 42 innings of Oriole baseball in the past 143 hours without seeing a single run cross the plate.

This is truly pathetic.

Imagine someone who watches practically every inning of every Oriole game. Now imagine that person happened to have to run into the other room to turn off the teakettle or let the dog out, the moment Ryan Flaherty hit his 3-run HR Monday night.

That hypothetical person would have now watched 42 innings of Oriole baseball in the past 143 hours without seeing a single run cross the plate.

This is truly pathetic.

I think this is the worst team I've ever seen at making clean contact. Being an O's fan for the last 35 yrs that is saying an awful lot of awful.

Imagine someone who watches practically every inning of every Oriole game. Now imagine that person happened to have to run into the other room to VOMIT, the moment Ryan Flaherty hit his 3-run HR Monday night.

This is truly pathetic.

Yes pathetic and I FTFY.

Archived