Gerardo Parra - RF

Manny Machado - 3B

Chris Davis - 1B

Matthew Wieters - C

Steven Wayne Pearce - LF

Steve Clevenger - DH

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Christopher Steven Tillman - RHP (10-11, 5.05 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, all,

I thought I'd join the game thread for the final game of the season. I've still been watching every game, cheering when warranted and cursing when they screwed up, and I'm here to see them sweep the Yankees and hopefully deprive them and their fans of home-field for the wild-card game. Doggone shame they're in it at all, but they played better than we did, sad to say.

Hello, all,

I thought I'd join the game thread for the final game of the season. I've still been watching every game, cheering when warranted and cursing when they screwed up, and I'm here to see them sweep the Yankees and hopefully deprive them and their fans of home-field for the wild-card game. Doggone shame they're in it at all, but they played better than we did, sad to say.

Ori-Al in the house!

Hello, all,

Same here.

Wanted to wish everyone well this Autumn, and thank you for another season of tolerating my brain droppings.

Best regards, go Os.

Archived