Here We Go...

murph

December fluff games are done, conference play about to begin. Sitting solidly at #4.

Stone looking better everygame. Carter making me forget about Dez....ok, well not really, but still what a player!

Melo being Melo. Layman....well, Laymen could be the X factor, if he would assert himself more.

What does everyone think, is the elusive number 1 ranking in reach? Conference title? (if Michigan State gets out of the way). Final four or better?

Man I am excited about this team. Oh and I have to work late tomorrow evening and won't being watching the game, so updates would be great!

Fear the turtle!

Shouldn't it be Sulaimon who's making you forget Wells? Sulaimon's a nice fit - both offensively and defensively. Carter is a flat out stud PF - something the team had nothing like last season - letting Laymen play his natural 3 position. Absurd depth up front.

Shouldn't it be Sulaimon who's making you forget Wells? Sulaimon's a nice fit - both offensively and defensively. Carter is a flat out stud PF - something the team had nothing like last season - letting Laymen play his natural 3 position. Absurd depth up front.

I was thinking more of the elevate the level of play all on his own, Carter seems to do that like Dez did, but agree Sulaimon's been a fantastic addition as well.

Just took a break from work to check the box score and Stone was listed last, I thought it was an error! Double, double with 39 points! Nice. But, from reading the thread, sounds like I shouldn't get too excited, still sorry I missed the game even if it was sloppy.

When is the last time we had someone score in the high 30's?

Thanks for the updates!

Archived