Season Ticket renewals??

Woody Held

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have received nothing from the Orioles in reference to renewing my long standing season tickets. Typically we get invoiced prior to Christmas. Are they waiting on Chris Davis sign or no sign to determine ticket Prices? Has anyone received an invoice?

No invoices yet.

I have received nothing from the Orioles in reference to renewing my long standing season tickets. Typically we get invoiced prior to Christmas. Are they waiting on Chris Davis sign or no sign to determine ticket Prices? Has anyone received an invoice?

Last year, the renewal emails were sent out in the first week of February, or at least mine was (Feb. 3rd). There was another thread a week or two ago in which some people had spoken to their reps and were told mid to late January, I believe. So sometime in the next couple of weeks. It'll happen.

I think that could be a factor. Also, a big signing like Chris or Upton/Cespedes is going to boost sales so if they expect that to get done it's probably a better idea to wait to send them out. I won't be renewing regardless.

I think that could be a factor. Also, a big signing like Chris or Upton/Cespedes is going to boost sales so if they expect that to get done it's probably a better idea to wait to send them out. I won't be renewing regardless.

Who knows. Seems to get later and later. Only about six teams have not put out season ticket prices. Most are taking orders. One ,who has not is KC but maybe they are going to raise prices bases on winning the World Series.

More teams have put our pricing and buying season tickets. Only two other teams you can't see pricing or buy season tickets. Padres and Rays. Rays have this $15.00 flex plan and Padres have some holiday pack promotion. Looks like the Orioles are the only team that has not put out pricing or can buy season tickets in the majors. I could be wrong and the Cubs and Giants handle it a little differently.

• 3 weeks later...
I think the snowstorm slowed up the ricket price announcement going out.Should b this week.Soon to follow by season ticket invoices. The Orioles are now the last tram in the majors to not announce some type of ticket pricing.

It's going up I believe. Welcome back Chris and Darren.

It's going up I believe. Welcome back Chris and Darren.

I think you are right.

The Orioles have decided to raise ticket prices for 2016.Still Orioles tickets are more affordable then most other teams.The Orioles strive to make Camden Yards an affordable place for the family.The Orioles are slightly raising prices but not all tickets have gone up.You can still have an entertaining and great experience at reasonable prices.

Or something like that.

Funny thing is that I received an email from the Ravens today saying when the 1st installment for season ticket renewal is due. For those that don't know half is due in mid March the other half is due on June 1. Ravens have always been consistent about this.

Archived